Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

29.1.06

Wine & Wishes

The girl of my fantasy´s bedroom was immaculate as I entered. Just the two of us, and the bed, where an open wine bottle sat beside two jewel-encrusted goblets.

She must be the thinnest with round tits of the whole collection of girls. The way she stared at me, made me felt like a slave, only a toy to her. She climbed into the and sat against the pillows, with one knee up, her left hand on it. She reached over and filled the two goblets and then extended one to me. All she wanted was to me drink from it as she would. ¨You may drink that wine as I do¨, she said, as if she´d read my thoughts. And quite astonished, I drank, and I drank too fast and had to stop. It was well-aged burgundy and without equal in my memory.

I looked her straight in the eye and slowly lowered the cup.

¨You are to do now everything I want¨ she said, and took another drink of the wine without taking her eyes off me. Then her illusions began to meet the reality. She tied my hands and then made me clasp them behind my neck, and without my cloth off she made me stood in front of her, torturing me while she was taking hers off. Her game began, and she made drink from her goblet all the wine she wanted me to take, she wanted me almost deliriant with the wine I guess to do whatever she wished with me and my body.

Then she lowered the cup and started kissing me and wetting me with her red tongue. The touch of her hands were annihilating me, and I couldn't touch those succulents tits in front of me. It was the blessed stab of pleasure to me and my body. She was silent in her movements, her kisses, her softly moans near my ears, feeling her hair passing on my chest from time to time.

My sex was stiffed and up hard enough, I felt the pleasure in every nerve of it; feeling that fluid coming out of it. She touch the tip of it softly with her nails and then with all her eager she started to suck it slowly. It was an agony to me, her head moving back and forth; my whole fantasy was there between her lips. Almost savagely she sucked at the full length of my organ, enveloping in tight wet hotness. Lips tightening and then releasing as her tongue circled the tip, then the rapid, almost mad sucking continued very playfull and it was filled all over with her precious saliva as she moisted with her magical mouth.

Then it came her great move when she stood up and stood up behind me, touching my back with her very erected nipples and her hands playing with my cock.She began to speak to me very in a very whispered way, saying things I had in my mind. She was speaking about pleasures, about her body and asking me how to moan and feel the ecstasy when I come.

For times I felt ashamed and I could hear my low moan of climax. And I moaned aloud and twisted away almost before I could stop myself. She had me in a frenzy and I cried as loud as she asked when I felt myself coming out with desperate pleasure; she never stopped talking and touching my organ nor she realized how weak I was in her hands.

At the end she made drank from her cup another sip of wine while she had me resting beside her on her bed.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Wow!! this is an interesting one! Good one honey, I liked it a lot.

29/1/06 16:55  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Just Wonderful!, aun asi para las que no bebemos vino!!!!!(como que me va a costar aprender a beber):P:P

31/1/06 03:14  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

papa thats a lot of wine my friend!!

neverthereless its a cool post

2/2/06 05:36  
Blogger Rod said...

talk'bout a mouth-full..

good read..
thanks for the stimulation..
where is a whore when u need one..
blah..
blah..

3/2/06 05:40  
Blogger Lynn Marie said...

ei manu.. ur killing me man!

3/2/06 06:53  
Blogger hilda said...

osea no hay palabras me encanto!!! este post!!!

3/2/06 22:42  
Blogger Principemestizo said...

im just going to say: wao!!!!!!!!!!

4/2/06 02:36  
Blogger The Professor said...

This is nice! I was a bit disappointed you didn't continue, though.

3/9/06 01:11  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home