Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

5.12.05

Dance of the Death Deers

Last night came Venus Muse to seduce my creative thoughts and caressed my emotions.

So, I wrote down on a paper all the melodies that borned within my soul. A combination of mysterious melodic lines and romantic harmonies.

She invited me to dance the prelude of the death deers. I felt seduced in the unknown erotic atmosphere.

She was mumbling my own melodies in my head and laughing slowly as we moved. Her warm breasts closed to me and dancing under the influenced of love and tenderness.

Keep visiting me every night.....

*I know that the plural o f Deer is Deer. But I wanted to do it my own. We winners make the rules and losers follow them.

1 Comments:

Blogger [a52] said...

i good now...
thank for the explanations...

4/4/06 21:28  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home