Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

15.12.05

Intruder Kiss


I was the victim. The victim of your intruder kiss. I felt your lips softly on mine´s; they were warm, red, wet moving synchronized with your hands on my face.

I felt your tongue inside my mouth, it was heating my insides as I felt the wish growing rigid. I felt your breath as a wave of invisible fire all over my face. I was breathing your skin, kissing every detail of your neck watching you moaning in desires. My tongue did the journey to find your breast. I was caressing them gently as you twisted, playing with your bra.

I passed my hands between your legs: ¨Another world lives in those depths.¨ I felt you wet and warm while your legs traveled to the air like reaching the sky. Then you grab my head with your hands till you felt the river of my tongue draining your precious rose-like gift.

You were also victim of my intruder kiss...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiki A.Ortiz said...

la boca es la culpable de la resureccion causada por los besos,donde sea que ella toque ahi pasa algo

15/12/05 16:39  
Blogger cloklis said...

Manu, tu no ayudas con la solteria. Full que no. You should put up a warning that says: Women who are single and cachondas..dont read!

15/12/05 20:13  
Blogger Libélula said...

Dios mío, Manu!!! Pero "de pol dió"...Tú quieres empezar a ser el causante de ataques al corazón en las mujeres???

H O T ! ! !

15/12/05 21:22  
Blogger Gabz said...

Mierda coño que maldito ocio...
Manu, no me haga cambiar la forma en la que te veo :P
Is it hot in here or is it just me?

22/12/05 17:26  
Blogger Rosanna said...

ofrejcome! santisimo queseto! :X

29/12/05 14:47  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home