Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

1.1.06

Dreamed Of Her Hand

I was on the round marble table in front of her at once. I saw the distant figures of shadows and trees. She was on the top, on her knees over me. I glimpsed the mounds of her white and marvelous breasts. She was kissing me, her tongue playing and tripping all over my face, my neck, my chest. She kissed my eyes and my forehead. Her pupils were huge and her lips were red as blood.

And then she put me in an indescribable ecstasy exquisite pleasure by touching my penis. The desire grew and she felt the stiffness, its hardness. I tried to keep my hips from moving towards her; and it seemed I never experienced such a full swelling pleasure, unsatisfied as it was, in my penis.. I arched my back, my knees opening all the more, my legs stiff and aching and I moaned without reservation, my moans growing louder with each movement of her hand. I was touching her breasts, feeling the perfect circle of them in my hands, their smell, their milky white color.

With every move of her magical hand she was letting me lie against her breasts as she held me. She toyed with it. And then she look at me in my eyes, she touched my lips and my eyes. ¨All this belongs to me¨ she said, ¨and this¨, she touched the nipples of my chest, ¨this too, belongs to me¨ and she held my penis in her hand, her long nails and the tip of her fingers scratching at the tip of it gently and I gave off a little fluid.

Her hand moving, her eyes staring devilish at me, her breasts in my hands, my moans covering all the room, my passion erupting in her hand, my face flushing with heat and blood, her nipples in my mouth............and then my passion exploded in a white hot snow all over her hand. I was weak when it was finished. I had no pride nor thoughts of past and future. She kept moving her hand and the sound of her evil laugh was beautiful to me. And then she said: ¨When should I stop.¨

It was beautiful the dreamed of her hand...

4 Comments:

Blogger Marielle said...

Oh santisimoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y yo reprimida....jajajajajaja
Na......happy new year!!! =P =)

3/1/06 02:43  
Blogger alfonso said...

su mano...que mano

3/1/06 16:28  
Blogger Aribelette said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

4/1/06 06:37  
Blogger cloklis said...

Yo voy a dejar de leer aqui.

Tu no eres una ayuda para la mujer soltera. Me pones a pensar en cosaaas que no debo de pensar!

:*

4/1/06 16:27  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home