Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

24.1.06

Fingers

She was there with her revealing bustier an her huge wonderful tits. A short skirt, her hair covering part of her face and that delicious defiance look on her face. It was almost the dusk and the landscape behind was reddening all the more. And as i sought I felt the desire underneath my cloth; there was growing warmth in my chest, pulsing like the slow fire in my sex. So I got closed to her and made the silent. secret dirty proposal, ¨Do you want to feel my fingers inside of you?¨, the answer was automatic and simple, ¨Yes, as dazzling as I wish.¨

we went into her simple living room and we were immediately undressing each other with a great desperation. I wet her with my tongue all over her face, her neck and shoulders till I got to her immense white breasts. She grab my organ in her hands, lifting it, holding it. As I was passing my tongue all around her breasts and her nipples she felt her breath sucked up out of her. Then I commenced to lower my right hand between her legs and felt her vagina pulsing with heat. My organ was hard, but it was no inside of her, and the suddenly agony she felt when one of my fingers went inside. It was a stab of excitement for her, her heart was knocking. My finger going in and out, and then the two middle ones.

My left hand, meanwhile, on her right tit, the fingers tweaked the nipple, massaged the flesh, and the roared grew thru her, her hips thrust upwards in a sudden violent convulsion. The moisture between her legs trickled down into the crack of her buttocks, the moanings growing louder, the movement of her body like an orchestral tutti. And then like a blessing, a loud cry, an indecent cry, she felt the final shattering orgasm. I kissed her cold dry mouth as she went mad when she felt my wet hand on her buttocks, all wet because of her vaginal juices.

And all ended as she wished: dazzling, theatrical and with a very loud orgasm.

4 Comments:

Blogger *-. aliCe .-* said...

hmm not my favorite so far pero ermm... prende si ;P hehe

25/1/06 06:41  
Blogger cloklis said...

again. You are no good to a single..h...female....


:**

25/1/06 23:56  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

uffff, OH Jesus!

29/1/06 06:06  
Blogger Lynn Marie said...

uff! U were under her skirt alright!

Ley 42/0algo, Este Blog Es Perjudicial Para La Salud!

Flor.. there it is!

12/2/06 23:03  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home