Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

25.11.05

Omahyra & Boyd


I felt very proud when I was reading the news´ magazine and I saw the new work of the german photographer Ellen Vun Unwerth. I´ve been trying to make this blog very artistically personal about my feelings (and once more) my beliefs in the power of erotism. But the one thing that made feel even prouder was the fact that this photographer took a dominican model ¨el torbellino¨ for her new masterpiece work of art. Erotism is something that can never die in the world because of its inspirating atmosphere. I wanna share this pictures with all the people who read my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kiki A.Ortiz said...

wao el brugal imponiendo...y la dominicana tambien...im proud :p
ESO es arte
mua

25/11/05 16:51  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I really like your blog.. I always enjoy reading what you write ;)

and the pictures,,, I love them.. They are... atrtistic... and really realxed,

25/11/05 19:38  
Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said...

Lotta you´re my angel

I cover you with all my kisses

25/11/05 23:15  
Blogger Maryorie Nin said...

qué sexy esas fotos...

26/11/05 22:15  
Blogger Anabelle Pérez said...

ay q bellas!

27/11/05 10:00  
Blogger Libélula said...

Como dijo Flor...Sexy sin ser vulgar...me encantó!

28/11/05 02:04  
Blogger Teacher Yorch said...

sweet mother of God!

she's drinking a whole gallonthingie!

must be scared of such women!

28/11/05 13:57  
Blogger cloklis said...

amazing.

28/11/05 19:59  
Blogger annush said...

wow...esas fotos estan preciosas...yo quiero fotos asi!

29/11/05 23:33  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

23/11/09 01:02  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home