Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

5.11.05

Pettite Tiny

I thought about you all these days and I also told to myself that I know I will never have you in my arms; that I will never smell the gentle sensual perfume of your skin. And the most I hate is that I know that thousands of guys are chasing you and trying the same. I wish, but shame what I´m not hoping to get, I wish someday you can read this and realize that not everytime a guy write something for you girls has to be ridiculous like you always think. This is different, not what you used to hear or know. I blame the damned society sometimes cause I know the kind of guy you´re willing to get, and I´m not trying to be that prototype cause I´m against it.

I just want to let you know all the beauty and tenderness that sleep on and between your pettite tiny breast. I wish I could show you all the romantic scenary that comes to my heart when I feel them a few meters from me, like tonight, another lost night. Show you I can do more than lusty games, that I´m not pretending to play with you or take you only for sex, but to show

Shame I will never have that sweet pettite body with me, but at least I will be dreaming with your pettite tiny beautiful breasts for a long time. you the magical caress that your beautiful tiny breasts bring to my hands. To make you feel this is a different type of relationship.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiki A.Ortiz said...

una vez en quirofano un doctor dijo q las mujeres chiquitas eran buenas pq todo esta cerca ademas sumando la ternura y la gracia que emanan eso es un extra
y no lo digo defendiendo mi raza :P at all

5/11/05 18:36  
Blogger Teacher Yorch said...

dude i always told you man

gotta have em fun-size man!

7/11/05 01:25  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home