Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

11.11.05

Dreams III: Erotism

I really have strong beliefs in sexuality and sensuality. And almost everyday of my life God gives me the precious gift of watching a girl either perfect (like today) or just a girl that inspire my sexuality.

FIJO: I´m not desperate, promiscuous, sick, NOR pervert.

I just live every sensation women produce in me, I wonder the way they would be if they were with me for a few minutes. Or like Vicz´s said: ¨One day, seven days a week.¨ Sometimes I dream having all these women in my arms, hmmm, lets be honest: for them to have me between their sexed legs. It´s like an emotion, maybe a feeling or sensation [dunno how to explain it] I feel in my nerves everytime I see one of these women. I stay like a drunken poet [bohemian] staring at them without sickness in my eyes, but undressing slowly every part of those, in sort way, perfect body. Sometimes I fill myself of cliches and romanticisim, and I imagine a lot of scenarios to have an sensual encounter.

Kisses, moaning, sweat, vibrations, wetness, erection, long wet tongue trades, eyes shut, red lips, soft provoking caress, lingerie*, sweet pain, gasp. Lots of fantasies and revealed wishes.

I really believe God invented eroticism and sensuality and we human invented sex. Cause without these 2 things sex would be boring, tired, out of sense. Since the very beginnings of Adam & Eve God wrote with his ultra poetical lyrics about sensuality.


¨Son los dos una sola carne.¨
¨Los dos estaban desnudos, pero no por eso se avergonzaban.¨


*George: LINYERI!!!
*Contiene un fragmento del Libro del Génesis

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicz said...

JA... manu... lo ke dije fue "someday every day" jeje

14/11/05 05:47  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home