Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

15.10.05

I´m Feeling So Divine


I´m feeling so divine. This afternoon everything is divine for me. I want you by side, yo show the rainbows travelling in my mind, to let our laughter's free with all the color in those rainbows. Drinking wine, making fun of everything around, watching the sun while we´re hugging each other and smiling for those small things in our pretty life.

I´m feeling so divine.

There´s a lot of magic I´
ve got here to show you, to make scream of joy. I´m feeling inspired by your side. Being lazy with no worries in our lives, just you and me watching the flowers, living the spring for 12 months a year. Killing time, killing sadness, forgetting about broken hearts and betrays. I can´t hold this magic your eyes provoke me.

I´m feeling so divine.

With all the butterflies flying over our heads. Taking off your
pashmina, travelling around the grass like little kids. I´m feeling so divine, I want to read you stories. Drop your fantasies on my hands and lets make cocktail with all these happiness. Don´t walk away from me girl.

You make me feel so divine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiki A.Ortiz said...

q divino :D

16/10/05 21:00  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home