Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

15.10.05

The Morning


I feel the morning arriving thru the fog. I can feel you breathing while you sleep. I see the oblique ray of sun getting in between your brunette hair.

Then I make my choice: I start kissing my little doll sleeping and I don´t want to wake her up. I start caressing her tiny breasts while she feels something in her dreams. She´s asking herself if she´s dreaming or she´s really feeling the fingertips wandering around her body. Me! I keep caressing her little doll body. She looks like a real porcelain doll with the blankets barely rolled on her naked white body.

I still feel her breathing in her dreams, but now the air is turning warm . The morning is falling on her whole body and now she´s completely naked.

The morning is bringing me a treasure. In between her dream she open her legs to make her dream come true.

1 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

yo como que me voy a tener que prohibir leer tu blog... e que yo siempre termino en una :p
de donde fue que tu sacate esa jeva de la foto?!! wao.

15/10/05 08:38  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home