Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

20.10.05

Be my BedMate

Twice in a week she´s been in my dreams. Once upon a time you were mine, totally mine and I used to share you with that old subnormal boyfriend you had. Twice this week your body´s been torturing me in my dreams, I almost can call it a nightmare cause once I open my eyes you´re not there anymore. Fucking dreams. Oh you can imagine the way I make love to you in my dreams, the way I drawn my face between those perfects long legs you have. If only you wonder the way I kiss and pass my tongue all over your stomach and the way I kiss your breasts. I love that fresh smell your breasts emanate, I love the way you taste. I love the way you gasp when I´m kissing your neck with the slowly rush and you still asking me for a very long wet kiss all over your naked body. I adore the way your nipples get excited when I kiss them.

In my dreams you´re wearing a black stocking and I take it off roughly slow. As I can see the how your lips are turning into red, you´re all flushed, your pupils turning bigger and bigger, your breath turning into heat your voice asking for more erotic touches. The sweet sweat coming out of your pores. You love the way I lick every nerve of you.

I love to watch you. I want to live all these with your body.

I´m still dreaming that loop your mouth used to do to my unforgettable steel. I can´t forget those killing hands, the way you used to moist me. Oh those seducing perfect legs! It was magic when they separated to reveal the precious rose-like gift my whole body was awaiting, expecting.

Today I still don´t know if I should ask you if you want to be my BedMate.

I´m not going to hurt you.

I still can´t take you out of my dreams nor my body. My visceras are still asking for you, my tongue, my lips, my hands. My ME is still asking for your body.

So, would you be my BedMate!?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiki A.Ortiz said...

lo mas chulo es que no aprecias solo el acto sino ..todo lo que pasa y lo que se siente..

cada segundo para ti es eterno alli.

muy lindo :)

20/10/05 06:56  
Blogger Teacher Yorch said...

hehehe manu ella como q no entendio yo creo

dike BedMate ... q bonito nombre para FuckBuddy ... jajaja buena

dude ... ask for the fuck buddy , tu nunca sabes ... pero le dices que vaya pa mi blog y chequee las reglas pa q no se pase!

20/10/05 20:41  
Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said...

Tu sabes que siempre hay que tratar de ser dizque fino para ciertas cosas, aunque al final lo que se busque sea SESSO!!

DUDE!!

20/10/05 20:51  
Blogger Anabelle Pérez said...

wuay!

22/10/05 07:02  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

God!!!!!!! Do you have a number????

14/2/06 16:35  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home