Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

29.9.05

Erotic Dreams (Breathe while my lullabye)

Just you and me. Tonight I´m gonna dream with you. With your tan spanish skin, your black hair, your big black eyes and your fine little fine lips. I´m gonna dream with your long legs and your disarming and tender smile. Cover me with your shy smile.

Breathe slowly while my lullabye

I want to feel you here, in my dreams. I like to watch a thousand times. Not thinking about the time, not thinking about a deadline. I wanna have you forever in this dream, don´t wake me up, cause this one will be eternal. Just you and me, in these erotics dreams.

Breathe Slowly while my lullabye

Watch your hair like dancing the a waltz with your waxy back. Like strings dancing at the rythmn of your steps on the floor. Just let me take you, let me steal from you the whisper and the air breathe by this atmosphere surrounding you.

Breathe while my lullabye

I´m waiting yoyu to slide in my dreams and make them come true. I wonder and I fall. I feel you coming in my dreams, I feel you dreaming in it, walking to wake my fantasies and never scape from it.

Breathe while my erotics dreams come true

Will you come in my dreams ?

3 Comments:

Blogger Anabelle Pérez said...

ta ra ra (8)

30/9/05 06:45  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

your blog is defintiely erotic...

30/9/05 16:36  
Blogger Vicz said...

dearest manu... i really hope she comes in your dreams dude.. reallly!

30/9/05 22:53  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home