Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

4.10.05

My Drunken Soul

The bedroom fills with your smell as you move your hair while walking toward the erecting wish. The curls of your hair are rippling down your neck and I can smell the essence while you´re getting closer.

I see your body lean at the clouds
My drunken soul sealing between your legs

As you lean you open your legs and caress me with your left hand on my head, I also can feel the essence of your hand getting closer to my face. You beg me to kiss you slowly while I´m travelling in slow motion on your opened legs. My tongue is tasting the sweet flavor of your skin.

She says: ¨Get there and dazzle me with your tongue¨

And I dive drunken with love. I swim upon the music of your scent. My dream is coming true with the virgin rose between your legs. It reveals the sky, an orgasm of poetry. A bittersweet and tender virgin rose from which I drink long sips of your whisper.

I can see your body lean at the clouds.

She says: ¨Do you still love?¨

And my tongue keeps demonstrating the ability of the tender wet kiss between her legs.

*Under the influenced of Charles Baudelaire
Contains a fragment of ¨Hair¨ - Baudelaire

2 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

bueno.. yo ni na voy a decir.

5/10/05 00:40  
Blogger anonymous said...

ay manu.. ay :p (tuve que hace un comeback)

8/10/05 09:49  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home