Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

2.10.05

I must say: Thank You

I must say thank you. To you, my big love. You the one that opened me the door to dream and to let my emotions fly with their own wings. Thank you. You´re in my arms, I still can you feel you around me, inside me, runing in between my nerves.

I must say thank you, cause you´re the biggest love of my life. Because I know that God will reunite us again someday, maybe very soon or maybe in a couple of years. I really don´t care when that is going to happen; what I really care now is what you left me and that I´m beginning to fight to be with you again, to be living you. Contemplating your beauty and the way you breath while I close my eyes in a waken dream.

I must say thank you cause you let my creative ran in avenues of creation. Thank you for been so wonderful and so tender. I really love you. I never thought I could love something as strong as I love you. Thanks for being one of the greatest love of my life and keep me fighting to be again where you are doing what I love, creating and living inspired.

Thanks for everything and we´ll be together very soon again.

I Love You Barcelona.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiki A.Ortiz said...

jejeje muy muy apero

4/10/05 16:59  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home