Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

20.9.05

Sex ¨Fantaseas¨

Plastic brain scar. I want laser. I'm your chauffeur. With high gloss highs, take you where you want.

We all have sex ¨fantaseas¨, and yeah I wanted to named that way cause, sometimes I can even control every sex fantasy I have like almost everyday. When we go out and walk in the city, thru the streets. When I see a Woman, not just a girl, in a rush I have a certain sex chip on in my mind. ¨Can´t stop off the train¨. En seguida me vienen una serie de pensamientos y de fantasías sexuales inimaginables. And I can´t deny I feel in shock with myself. When I´m in the metro and see a woman with her legs crossed and that ¨unsolved mystery¨ between that killing skirt and those ¨torneadas¨ legs. With such touch of elegance and glamour and that perfum that one can smell kms. away. Then I travel to her living room, to live the delicious and snob fantasy between her legs and under her skirt.

Latex: fantasy
Velvet: Fantasy
Diamond bracelet & diamond neckless: fantasy
Champagne on her body: fantasy
Red lips: fantasy
Candles on the floor: fantasy
Gothic custom: fantasy
Elegant fancy woman: fantasy
Fishnets and oiled body: fantasy
Black lingerie: fantasy
Blonde tall nordic girl in latex: fantasy
Black outfit: fantasy
Cellist girl: fantasy
Ballerina: fantasy
Tennis girl: fantasy
Model: fantasy

2 Comments:

Blogger Anabelle Pérez said...

MMMMMMMMMMM...........(...)

21/9/05 08:51  
Blogger anonymous said...

almost everything... fantasy. eso ta bien, feed your imagination, hay cosas de sobra alrededor.

23/9/05 22:18  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home