Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

18.9.05

Thinking about you!

Three nights or four ago I was looking at pictures at hi5. I saw people I didn´t see in a very long time. Old people I know, three or more ex gf´s. And I was checking my messages inbox. I received a message from one person I haven´t heard in a veeery long time.

(Rewind) Last night I went to out with a couple of friends, it was very cold though, and we went to ¨Discoteque¨ at montjüic. It was so crowded, way too many people, waaay too many beautiful girls and very hot go-go´s. We went out of there almost with the sun, walking down a hill heading to the metro, even cooler. Took the metro and finally got home. Take my clothes off and went to bed in a rush.

Suddenly, you came up to my mind. And I had this beautiful and erotic scenary on my head about you, and almost on my bed too. I couldn´t stop thinking about her whole body, her whole skin. Her lovelly eyes, her cheeks, her lips, her soft and so bloody perfect rounded breasts, her tummy, her hands, those perfect legs. I not even know how to express myself anymore, I´m almost losing the inspiration, the poetic flow. I couldn´t stop thinking myself with her on bed, giving ourselves the pleasure of making love in a cold night, burning our skins on desires, taking off our clothes and silently yelling the pleasure over us.

Next time I promise you a better post or maybe I´ll.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

18/9/05 14:43  
Blogger Anabelle Pérez said...

Por favor....

18/9/05 19:26  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home