Mi foto
Nombre:
Lugar: SDQ, Bcn, Dominican Republic

23.9.05

Just dial up my number


Dial up my number. I wanna hear your voice, live your deliriously anxiety. Turn me on, I want you touch my skin with your whisper and your honey desire. Call me at three am in the morning and tell me where your hands are. I need to hear your voice and the words that switch my whole body on. Let me waste your time and listen to the mean moans.

Come by my place and open the door of my room, get into my bed and chain myself to you. Be mean and torture me watching your body moving and twisting close to mine.

She: ¨Oh you, put your dirty angel face between my legs. I smell your wish, and I can see the moon having pleasure´s at my time.¨

Call me at night and wake me up and tell the color of your lingerie. Kiss me good night and tell me your hands are between your legs.

Just call me at night.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

23/9/05 22:05  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

23/9/05 22:06  
Blogger anonymous said...

manu.. tu ta como fuera de control :p.. que bueno.

23/9/05 22:22  
Blogger Anabelle Pérez said...

Ese queso te tiene malo...:P

25/9/05 00:47  
Blogger Manu Under Her Skirt said...

Por si no se acuerdan vayan al primer blog con el que cree este blog y entonces volverán a entender de cómo ha ido evolucionando todo. Incluso hasta mi forma de escribir.

25/9/05 01:57  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home